Recipe by Shawn C
I made this recipe by using the ingredients of two different recipes on Zaar, and it was really great! You could marinate these for several hours or overnight if you wish. Also this would probably be just as great on the grill. We ate this with my roasted onions and potatoes recipe and broccoli with cheese. Have a great meal!
- 6 bone in chicken pieces
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice plus the zest of the lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 375°.
- line a deep roasting type pan with foil and place chicken in pan.
- baste chicken with sauce and roast for 45 min basting several times.
- place chicken in bag and pour half of the sauce in bag and marinate for several hours or overnight.
- then bake or grill and baste with remaining sauce until cooked through.