Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken thighs (or breasts, or a combo)
- 78.07 ml honey
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml butter
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1.23 ml crushed rosemary
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish.
- In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine remaining ingredients. Heat and stir until melted and well-blended.
- Pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 325° for about 60-75 minutes (or until done); basting chicken occasionally.
As it is written, this recipe would probably be a 4 star in my book. I made a few changes though when I made it and it turned out great! Used 1 pound of chicken cut into bits. 4 T honey, 3 T yellow mustard, 2 T light evoo, no salt, 1/4 t. curry powder. Mixed sauce ingredients together. Cooked sauce with chicken in the frying pan with a tiny bit of evoo to coat the pan so the chicken wouldn't stick. Done in about 10 min. We added fresh veggies (peapods, carrots, red pepper slices) to turn it into a healthy grain free dinner as I am allergic to grains. Thanks for the recipe!
Awesome! I used boneless skinless breast halves instead of thighs. Instead of basting the chicken while cooking it, I poured the honey mustard mixture over the chicken before putting it in the oven. The chicken was soo flavorful and juicy. I baked it at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. I will definitely be making this again
Made this for one person so cut it in half. I also love that the ingredients are all in the pantry. May try some poultry seasoning next time. Thanks.