Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.