Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Quick and easy to prepare, and my kids love it too
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of this mixture over the chicken, and brush to cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining 1/2 of the honey mustard mixture.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Very easy to prepare. The chicken came out moist and flavorful and the sauce was delicious.
I used dried rosemary instead of the basil. It does help to let the chicken rest the 10 minutes before serving.
This was amazing!!! I used half the mustard, my husband doesn't really like mustard, but all of the rest of the ingredients we used how you listed. I didn't need half of the mixture on each side for the little bit of chicken we needed. I served it with rice and green beans (both cooked with a little of the sauce). When everything was finished, I drizzled the extra sauce over it all. AMAZING!!! :) Six stars.