Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Perfect balance between sweet and tart!!
Make and share this Baked Honey-Lime Chicken Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 3 limes
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3 small garlic cloves, crushed with a garlic press
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 24 medium chicken drumsticks (about 6 pounds)
- lime wedge (to garnish)
- Preheat over to 450 degrees. From limes, grate 2 tsp peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- In small bowl with fork, mix honey, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper, lime juice, and 1 tsp lime peel.
- Arrange chicken on two 15 1/2" by 10 1/2" jelly roll pans. Drizzle lime mixture over chicken; toss to coat evenly. Place pans on oven racks. Bake drumsticks 30-35 minutes, rotating pans between upper and lower racks halfway through baking and occasionally brushing chicken with glaze in pan, until chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to serving dish. Drizzle with pan juices. Garnish with lime wedges and sprinkle with remaining lime peel.
Yummy! I didn't have coriander on hand, so I used parsley instead. I also added some olive oil so the drumsticks would brown. The lime is a refreshing bright taste, a nice change from the heavy breaded chicken. Thanks for sharing!
Fantastic wings!! My boyfriend wanted wings with just a hint of lime and they were perfect for him and I wanted lots of lime so I just squeezed a wedge over top of mine and they were exactly what I wanted. Loved them, would make again for sure!
These are the absolute BEST wings I have ever eaten!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much for this recipe. It is superb!!!