This is the chewiest granola I've ever eaten. It also has a really pretty glossy color. Great with yogurt and fruit. Yum! It takes ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Keeps forever in a sealed container.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and almonds. In a glass measuring cup, warm honey in microwave for about 30 seconds. Add olive oil to the honey and stir.
- Drizzle the honey-oil over the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake granola until golden and crunchy, stirring once, anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven and pan.
- Pour onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to cool. Stir in the dried fruit. When cool, store in a sealed container. If it clumps, just give it a toss.