1/1 Photo of Baked Honey Granola
This is the chewiest granola I've ever eaten. It also has a really pretty glossy color. Great with yogurt and fruit. Yum! It takes ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Keeps forever in a sealed container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and almonds. In a glass measuring cup, warm honey in microwave for about 30 seconds. Add olive oil to the honey and stir.
- 3Drizzle the honey-oil over the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- 4Bake granola until golden and crunchy, stirring once, anywhere from 15 to 25 minutes, depending on your oven and pan.
- 5Pour onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper to cool. Stir in the dried fruit. When cool, store in a sealed container. If it clumps, just give it a toss.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Honey Granola
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g