Oven Classics came out with a honey mustard chicken bake that DH nd I both loved. Of course, we can't find it around here anymore, so this is what we came up with. We like to put it on a bed of preared stuffing as the sauce is awesome with it. Serve it with some steamed broccoli and you've got yourself a meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place in a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine other ingredients.
- Pour over chicken and bake for 30 - 45 minutes.
We really liked this chicken.Perfect balance of honey and mustard, and SUPER EASY & QUICK! Will definitely make this often!! Made for Spring PAC,2011.
The chicken was moist. I do agree with the other review the basil was a bit overpowering. I will definitely make again as it was a very quick dinner. Served with brown rice and steamed veggies
The chicken remained moist and it was easy to prepare. For my personal tastes, it was just an ok recipe. The basil flavor is very pronounced.