1/2 Photos of Baked Honey and Garlic Ribs
1 hr 15 mins
Taken from Family Circle Tex Mex cookbook for Zaar world tour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the ribs into small pieces with about 2-3 bones per piece. Place in a large dish. Combine the remaining ingrediants and pour over the ribs. Turn the ribs in the marinade until they are well coated. Leave in the refridgeration overnight to marinate if possible.
- 2Preheat the oven to moderately hot 200 degrees celcius/400 degrees farenheight. Drain the ribs and place the marindate in a small pan. Place the ribs in 1 or 2 large shallow ovenproof dishes in a single layer.
- 3Bring the marindate to the boil and simmer gently for 3-4 minutse or until it has thickened and reduced slightly.
- 4Brush the ribs with the marinade and place in the oven. Cook for 50 minutes, basting with the marindate 3-4 times. Cook until the ribs are a rich golden colour and are well browned.
- 5Best served with Jacket potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Honey and Garlic Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (865 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4236.5
- Calories from Fat 2851
- Total Fat 316.7 g
- Saturated Fat 115.1 g
- Cholesterol 1150.0 mg
- Sodium 654.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 292.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: