Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My father in law is an amazing cook. I love spending time in the kitchen with him. He made this up while I watched.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tomatoes, chopped in small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients, except salmon, together.
- Pour a small amount of the mix into the bottom of a baking pan - just enough to lightly cover the bottom.
- Add the salmon, and pour the remaining mix over top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This VERY TASTY SALMON DISH couldn't be easire to put together, & the only change I made was to sprinkle just a dash of lemon pepper onto each fillet! Thanks much for a great keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]