Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious with chilled Chardonnay!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb fresh soft ricotta cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb, finely chopped (I use an Italian blend)
- 12 slices French bread, brushed with olive oil, rubbed with garlic and toasted lightly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lighly oil a 4 cup souffle or baking dish.
- Stir cheese with a fork. Add chopped herbs and blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon cheese into souffle and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes. Serve with toasts.