Recipe by lets.eat
Approved by my spud lovin' DS! Will give you exercise running back and forth to your to spice cabinet...
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
On 3/8/12 this recipe was made for the Black Peppercorn/ Ground Black Pepper Event in the Food Photo Forum and as part of mine and my SO's dinner. Except for cutting the dill to 1/4 tsp.( my SO doesn't like dill all that much )the recipe was made as it was written.I baked them at the exact time and temp..But to me they turned out very dry,my SO enjoyed them quite a bit,so that's the reason for the 4 * rating. Thanks for taking the time to post and, " Keep Smiling :) "
- 2 lbs potatoes
- olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dry dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes, leaving the skins on cut into small cubes, 1/2" to 3/4" pieces. Place in a colander and rinse under cold water, shake to remove excess water. Drizzle with olive oil, stir and drizzle with a little more olive oil, stir again and shake to remove excess. In a zipper type food storage bag add the remaining ingredients, shake to blend. Add potatoes and shake yet again. Place on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray-or-my favorite line the baking sheet with non-stick foil, not only does it work GREAT but you usually have a clean pan afterwards!
- Place potatoes single layer in pan. Bake 350' 40 minutes, turning at the half way point.