Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
In ‘The Big Book of Chicken’ by Maryana Vollstedt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dried coarse breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 3 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a pie plate, mix together yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
- On a piece of waxed paper or a plate, mix together the remaining ingredients except the chicken.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the yogurt mixture and then roll them in the crumb mixture.
- Pat the crumbs with your finger to make them adhere.
- Place in a lightly sprayed or oiled 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish and bake until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes.