In ‘The Big Book of Chicken’ by Maryana Vollstedt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dried coarse breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 3 lbs.)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a pie plate, mix together yogurt, mustard, salt, and pepper to taste.
- 3On a piece of waxed paper or a plate, mix together the remaining ingredients except the chicken.
- 4Coat the chicken pieces in the yogurt mixture and then roll them in the crumb mixture.
- 5Pat the crumbs with your finger to make them adhere.
- 6Place in a lightly sprayed or oiled 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish and bake until the chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Herbed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.5 mg
- Sodium 505.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 29.2 g