1 hr 15 mins
Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
Lovers of Balsamic vinegar will say yum yum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Season chicken with garlic powder, salt, pepper.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. DO NOT ADD HONEY.
- 4Put chicken in a rosting pan and cover in mixture. Turn chicken to be sure both sides are covered with mixture.
- 5Drizzle half of the honey over chicken, cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Baste, drizzle remaining honey on chicken, and return to oven uncovered. Bake 30 minutes more or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Herb Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 33.6 g