- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half, reduced fat
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add peas; set aside.
- In a small bowl beat egg yolks; add half 'n' half, butter, cheese, parsley, basil, onion powder, and pepper.
- Stir into noodles; mix well.
- Pour into a 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Cover tightly with greased foil.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven until hot, about 20 to 25 minutes.