Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A healthy and tasty main course that will be enjoyed by even the youngsters!
Make and share this Baked Herb Crusted Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine herbs and crumbs, then mix with melted butter
- Brush Dijon on salmon fillets.
- Pat herb mix onto fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or to your own preference.
Would have been better pan fried. It was not crispy.