Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A healthy and tasty main course that will be enjoyed by even the youngsters!
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine herbs and crumbs, then mix with melted butter
- Brush Dijon on salmon fillets.
- Pat herb mix onto fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or to your own preference.
Would have been better pan fried. It was not crispy.