Prep1 hr 15 mins
I found this in Bon Apetit magazine a few months ago. We love it. Note: the prep time includes marinating time.
- Using meat mallet, pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2- 3/4 inch thickness.
- Arrange chicken in 15 X 10 X 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Pour lemon juice over.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from dish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Melt butter with oil in small saucepan over medium heat; cool slightly.
- Mix breadcrumbs, basil, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper in pie dish.
- Brush chicken breasts on both sides with with melted butter mixture.
- Coat chicken on both sides with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through and breadcrumbs are golden, about 20 minutes.
- (Test to make sure) Transfer to plates and dress with lemon wedges.