1/9 Photos of Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I found this in Bon Apetit magazine a few months ago. We love it. Note: the prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- lemon wedge
- 1Using meat mallet, pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/2- 3/4 inch thickness.
- 2Arrange chicken in 15 X 10 X 2 inch glass baking dish.
- 3Pour lemon juice over.
- 4Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5Remove chicken from dish and pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Preheat oven to 450.
- 7Melt butter with oil in small saucepan over medium heat; cool slightly.
- 8Mix breadcrumbs, basil, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper in pie dish.
- 9Brush chicken breasts on both sides with with melted butter mixture.
- 10Coat chicken on both sides with breadcrumb mixture.
- 11Place chicken on baking sheet.
- 12Bake, uncovered, until chicken is cooked through and breadcrumbs are golden, about 20 minutes.
- 13(Test to make sure) Transfer to plates and dress with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.7 mg
- Sodium 951.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 28.9 g