Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Christmas Eve wouldn't be Christmas Eve without these crunchy little snacks!
- 1 (12 ounce) package oyster crackers
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 2⁄3 cup canola oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix ALL ingredients (1.25 ounce envelope dry Ranch dressing mix) in a resealable plastic bag, turning and turning to coat the crackers.
- Spread, evenly, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crisp and lightly golden.
- Store in an airtight container.