1/3 Photos of Baked Herb and Macadamia Crusted Fish
A simple crusted fish dish using macadamias and herbs. Baked in the oven. Serve with veges, chips or a salad on the side. You can vary the herbs used dependant upon taste or availability. This crust is also great on flattened chicken breast fillets
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 firm fish fillets (250 grams each) or 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F ) and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Place fillets into dish and brush with the macadamia oil.
- 3In a small bowl combine the crust ingredients and mix to form a thick paste.
- 4Spread the macadamia crust over the top of the fish fillets. press on evenly using your hands or the back of a soon.
- 5Bake for approx 10 minutes , or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. The cooking time will very depending on the thickness of the fish. Check for doneness after each few minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Herb and Macadamia Crusted Fish
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.8
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 144.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macadamia nut oil