Recipe by **Jubes**
A simple crusted fish dish using macadamias and herbs. Baked in the oven. Serve with veges, chips or a salad on the side. You can vary the herbs used dependant upon taste or availability. This crust is also great on flattened chicken breast fillets
- 4 firm fish fillets (250 grams each) or 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed (can use bottled minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F ) and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fillets into dish and brush with the macadamia oil.
- In a small bowl combine the crust ingredients and mix to form a thick paste.
- Spread the macadamia crust over the top of the fish fillets. press on evenly using your hands or the back of a soon.
- Bake for approx 10 minutes , or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork. The cooking time will very depending on the thickness of the fish. Check for doneness after each few minutes.