Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Light and delicious appetizer.
Make and share this Baked Havarti recipe from Food.com.
- Place 1/2 the rolls on a cookie sheet and forming a rectangle shape.
- Place 2 layers of cheese on top of the rectangle.
- Make a rectangle out of the remaining rolls and layer on top of the cheese.
- Seal the edges together.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sliced granny smith apples.
Super easy and simple but so delicious!! Loved these as a change of pace from plain crescents.
Really good. I served it with green apples as suggested but also served some mango chutney on the side and the mango chutney spread on top was the bigger hit. Thanks for posting.
This was a big hit!!!!