Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious side dish to serve with your eggs for breakfast or brunch. To make life easy, use packaged refrigerated hash browns.
- 4 cups grated cooked potatoes
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 9" pie plate.
- Drizzle with butter and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Awesome. I made this for Mothers Day brunch for 30 and it was gone. Everyone wanted the receipe and I have been instructed to make for all family gatherings. Great for a crowd.
OMG this is just so good! I did everything exactly as posted but added some cheddar cheese to the top for the last 5 minutes. Heavenly!! Thanks so much for posting!