A delicious side dish to serve with your eggs for breakfast or brunch. To make life easy, use packaged refrigerated hash browns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2Transfer to a greased 9" pie plate.
- 3Drizzle with butter and then sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Hash Browns Potatoes and Bacon - Homemade
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 601.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g