Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
easy and delicious.
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Top with 2 cups of crushed corn flakes and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This is a great side dish I also like to add a little onion and maybe mild pepper.
Wonderful. I add some onion and I've also used cream of celery soup when I don't have any cream of chicken on hand and it's still very very good. It's a family favorite.