Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This recipe is a little breakfast all rolled up into a ball of deliciousness!
- Boil four of the eggs for five minutes at a rolling boil then take off the heat and rinse with cold water then peel.
- Grate the onion with a cheese grater.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the Potatoes, sausage, onion and one egg.
- Divide the mixture into four parts and one at a time flatten out 1/4 of the mixture onto the palm of your hand, place the egg in the middle and wrap the mixture completely around the egg.
- Roll the eggs in bread crumbs for a light coating and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes and enjoy!
Awesome, tasty, easy to make. Yummmm
Yummy recipe. Very easy to make!
Very easy to make and very delicious. This is a must try!