Baked Hash Brown Egg Balls #SP5
- Boil four of the eggs for five minutes at a rolling boil then take off the heat and rinse with cold water then peel.
- Grate the onion with a cheese grater.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the Potatoes, sausage, onion and one egg.
- Divide the mixture into four parts and one at a time flatten out 1/4 of the mixture onto the palm of your hand, place the egg in the middle and wrap the mixture completely around the egg.
- Roll the eggs in bread crumbs for a light coating and then place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes and enjoy!