- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- water, to rinse out can
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef, onions, breadcrumbs, and milk.
- Form into patties and brown on stove top on medium.
- Place browned patties in 9x13 pan.
- Mix gravy ingredients (ketchup, kitchen bouquet, soup and water) together and pour over top of hamburgers.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and peas!