1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My DH's grandmother's recipe. Great for a weeknight meal and then makes super leftovers! I use ground venison or elk instead of beef, which turns out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix beef, onions, breadcrumbs, and milk.
- 2Form into patties and brown on stove top on medium.
- 3Place browned patties in 9x13 pan.
- 4Mix gravy ingredients (ketchup, kitchen bouquet, soup and water) together and pour over top of hamburgers.
- 5Cover and bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees.
- 6Serve with mashed potatoes and peas!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 746.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: