3 hrs 10 mins
This Recipe comes from Southern Living and is originally called Michele's Baked Ham and it is the VERY best we've ever had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Don't use the kind of ham that is pre-cooked. The one I use is Smithfield brand and has the bone in it. It's usually the rump portion.
- 2It also doesn't have to be exactly 10 lbs.
- 3Wrap ham in aluminum foil, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan; bake at 300° for 2 hours.
- 4Remove ham from oven, and unwrap.Just pull the foil down away from the ham. It's not necessary to completely take it off. Remove skin and excess fat from ham. Score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
- 5Stir together marmalade and remaining ingredients in small bowl.
- 6Spoon glaze over ham, and bake 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 140°.
- 7Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham With Orange Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1020.8
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 312.4 mg
- Sodium 7934.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 105.4 g