Perfect for Sunday family dinner. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- 2Remove 1/4 cup of mixture and combine with cornstarch, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- 3Add the cornstarch mixture to the orange juice mixture in the saucepan; stir until smooth.
- 4Add in the dry mustard and next 3 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring continually, until the mixture comes to a boil; cook for 1 minute.
- 6Remove the cinnamon stick and take the pan off the stove burner and set aside.
- 7Score the fat on the ham in a diamond pattern; stud with whole cloves.
- 8Place ham, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 9Insert meat thermometer; make sure it does not touch fat.
- 10Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°.
- 11After the first hour of baking, baste the ham every 15 minutes with orange-honey sauce.
- 12Heat the remaining sauce; add orange sections; serve with ham.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham With Orange-Honey Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.8 mg
- Sodium 1982.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: