1/1 Photo of Baked Ham With Orange and Ginger Glaze
150 hrs 15 mins
A different taste to ham--a bit fruity and still the zing from the ginger make this recipe a nice change from the others. And it is easy to prepare, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and heat the ham according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile combine marmalade, ginger root and mustard thoroughly.
- 3Remove meat 30 minutes, before the ham is done.
- 4Raise oven heat to 425°F.
- 5Brush with marmalade mixture.
- 6Pour ginger ale and 1/4 orange juice into the roasting pan.
- 7Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, basting the ham with the pan juices every 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan, put on a board, cover lightly with foil and let rest for approx 15 minutes.
- 9Pour cooking juices into a small sauce pan. Stir in brown sugar; heat and let simmer.
- 10Combine the remaining orange juice with the cornstarch.
- 11Add to the mix and let simmer until the sauce thickens, about 1-2 minutes.
- 12Drizzle ham slices before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham With Orange and Ginger Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 100.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: