1/1 Photo of Baked Ham with Horseradish Glaze
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An excellent glaze for ham or pork roast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score ham and bake in a 325* oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- 2In a medium sauce pan over low heat add remaining ingredients, stir and melt.
- 3Brush this on ham frequently.
- 4I reserve around 1/2 of this recipe to offer at the table or to drizzle over sliced ham on the platter.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham with Horseradish Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 591.0
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 5203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 76.2 g