Recipe by looneytunesfan
If you have leftover ham, freeze it for future soups, salads or sandwiches. Stored in an airtight container, frozen ham will keep up to two months.
- 6 lbs fully cooked smoked bone-in ham
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice or 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. On rack in shallow roasting pan, place ham. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham. Bake uncovered 1 hour 30 minutes or until thermometer reads 135 degrees to 140 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Brush glaze over ham during last 45 minutes of bakin.
- Remove ham from oven; cover with tent of foil and let stand 10 to 15 minutes for easier carving.