Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A quick and easy way to dress up a canned ham.
- 6 -10 lbs canned boneless ham
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (5/8 ounce) jar whole cloves
- Place ham in roaster; insert meat thermometer. Place pan on supporting pan.
- Roast in 325 degree oven for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hrs or till meat thermometer registers 140 degrees.
- Prepare the glaze by combining preserves, brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce, and lemon juice.
- At the last 30 minute of cook time, score the top of the ham. Continue baking; basting occasionally.