Recipe by runklestiltskin
I found this recipe while looking for a quick and easy dinner with cooked ham. I use a small turkey ham from the meat department.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice ham into thick slices.
- Place the ham steak in a shallow ovenproof pan and place the pineapple slices on top. Pour the pineapple juice over all.
- Place the ham steak in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (uncovered).
- After 20 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and turn the oven up to broil.
- Baste the ham with the pan juices. Sprinkle a little brown sugar over the pineapple slices and dust with cinnamon.
- Return to oven and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until the pineapple is lightly browned. Serve each ham steak with a pineapple slice.