Recipe by cuisinebymae
This ham is very tender. You could cut it with a fork. Lots of flavour.
Top Review by Hot Melissa
I made this for myself and my boyfriend and it was very good. My slices were cut thin, it still turned out well, but next time I'll make the slices thicker. Great, simple, and tasty recipe! Thanks :)
- 2 lbs thickly sliced smoked pork, picnic shoulder
- 1 1⁄3 cups apple juice
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ham slices in a single layer in a roast pan with a cover.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar, and dry mustard.
- Pour over ham.
- Bake, covered, at 350F for about 2 hours, or until liquid reduces to approximately 1/2 - 1 cup.
- Turn ham slices occasionally during cooking time.