Recipe by quick meal
These are awesome for an after school/anytime snack or a quick lunch. When I make these, I make half with the sauce for my hubby and son and half without for my daughter. They are gone in no time at all because they like them so much. Got this from TOH.
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml dried onion flakes
- 78.07-118.29 ml prepared mustard
- 29.58 ml poppy seeds
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- 16 slice deli ham
- 8 slice swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine butter, onion, mustard and seeds. Spread about 2
- Tbs. on each bun. Layer with ham and cheese and top with bun. Wrap each in foil. Freeze for up to 3 months or make immediately.
- TO MAKE IMMEDIATELY: Bake at 350 for 6-10 minutes in foil.
- TO USE FROZEN SANDWICHES: Bake 350 for 30-35 minutes.