1/2 Photos of Baked Ham Sandwich
mums the word's Note:
This comes from a Kraft recipe booklet. It was passed on to me from my brother so I do not know if he altered it in anyway. It is very good and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms in butter. Set aside to cool.
- 2Cut top off bread and scoop out the inside leaving 1/2" crust. Reserve bread for other recipes.
- 3Fill the hollowed out bread with alternating layers of ham, mushrooms, onions, tomato, and cheese.
- 4Replace the top of the bread loaf and wrap in two layers of heavy duty foil.
- 5Place on cookie sheet and bake on middle rack at 350F for about 40-45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.9
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 1199.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.9 g