- 6 -8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup celery, chopped fine
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the butter, flour& mustard in a saucepan.
- Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
- Cook until thick.
- Add the ham, salt, pepper& celery.
- Then stir in the noodles.
- Pour into a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes.