Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 3⁄4 cups ground cooked ham
- 2 slices fine fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup finely-chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 7 1/2- by 3 1/2- by 2-inch loaf pan or four 6 ounce custard cups with vegetable pan-coating.
- Combine beaten eggs, catsup, mustard, and milk.
- Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Turn into the loaf pan or custard cups.
- Bake 1 hour for loaf pan or 40 minutes for individual custard cups.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Unmold on a serving platter.
- Cut loaf into four slices.
We tried this tonight and nobody cared for it. It was definitely lacking something. Maybe replacing the catsup with barbaque sauce or more mustard would of helped. A pinapple or honey mustard glaze would be a definite improvement. While not runny, the consistance could of been much firmer.