Top Review by Roger/OH
We tried this tonight and nobody cared for it. It was definitely lacking something. Maybe replacing the catsup with barbaque sauce or more mustard would of helped. A pinapple or honey mustard glaze would be a definite improvement. While not runny, the consistance could of been much firmer.
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 3⁄4 cups ground cooked ham
- 2 slices fine fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup finely-chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 7 1/2- by 3 1/2- by 2-inch loaf pan or four 6 ounce custard cups with vegetable pan-coating.
- Combine beaten eggs, catsup, mustard, and milk.
- Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Turn into the loaf pan or custard cups.
- Bake 1 hour for loaf pan or 40 minutes for individual custard cups.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Unmold on a serving platter.
- Cut loaf into four slices.