1/3 Photos of Baked Ham Glazed With Pineapple and Chipotle Peppers
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sweet, Smokey and Spicy! Go ahead and leave the seeds in if you enjoy the heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornstarch with a little cold water to dissolve.
- 2Place all ingredients except for ham in a blender and blend smooth, in a small saucepan over medium heat bring to a boil them simmer till thickened.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- 4Place ham, cut end down, in a large baking pan and score skin.
- 5Bake ham for 15 minutes.
- 6Brush glaze over ham and bake for another hour or until internal temperature reads 140 °F.
- 7Baste half way through baking.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham Glazed With Pineapple and Chipotle Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.4
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 195.2 mg
- Sodium 4983.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 65.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo