Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These sandwiches are so good and so easy to make.
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons horseradish mustard
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 (8 ounce) package ham, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package swiss cheese, sliced
- 8 deli buns, sliced
- Melt margarine and add mustard, poppy seed, and onion flakes.
- Spread on top half of sliced buns.
- Layer meat and cheese on bottom half of buns and complete the sandwich.
- Cover with foil and and warm in oven, on low, until cheese is melted.