These sandwiches are so good and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine and add mustard, poppy seed, and onion flakes.
- 2Spread on top half of sliced buns.
- 3Layer meat and cheese on bottom half of buns and complete the sandwich.
- 4Cover with foil and and warm in oven, on low, until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches With Dijon Spread
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.8 mg
- Sodium 757.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g