1 hr 10 mins
We make these ahead and reheat them in the microwave for quick, healthy breakfasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the mushrooms, peppers, onions, and ham in a skillet until vegtables are cooked.
- 2Set them aside to cool down.
- 3Combine the Egg Beaters, cheese powder and cooled mushrooms etc in a mixing bowl.
- 4Coat the inside of a 8x8x2 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 5Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- 6gently place tomatoes evenly across top.
- 7bake for ~50 mins at 350.
- 8Remove and cool. Once cool remove from baking dish and cut into 4 sections.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham and Cheese Omelete Low Fat/Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute
cheese sauce mix