Recipe by vultar
We make these ahead and reheat them in the microwave for quick, healthy breakfasts.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper (any color)
- 1⁄4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 slices lean ham
- 1⁄4 cup cheese sauce mix (you can get it in the spices section)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the mushrooms, peppers, onions, and ham in a skillet until vegtables are cooked.
- Set them aside to cool down.
- Combine the Egg Beaters, cheese powder and cooled mushrooms etc in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the inside of a 8x8x2 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- gently place tomatoes evenly across top.
- bake for ~50 mins at 350.
- Remove and cool. Once cool remove from baking dish and cut into 4 sections.