Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
We make these ahead and reheat them in the microwave for quick, healthy breakfasts.
Make and share this Baked Ham and Cheese Omelete Low Fat/Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the mushrooms, peppers, onions, and ham in a skillet until vegtables are cooked.
- Set them aside to cool down.
- Combine the Egg Beaters, cheese powder and cooled mushrooms etc in a mixing bowl.
- Coat the inside of a 8x8x2 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- gently place tomatoes evenly across top.
- bake for ~50 mins at 350.
- Remove and cool. Once cool remove from baking dish and cut into 4 sections.