Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is an easy way to serve omelets. In our house, it takes me forever to make breakfast on the stove top! Baking this is soooo much easier. Feel free to add or subtract to suit your tastes (bacon, sausage, onions, peppers, etc.)
Top Review by Fofi
This was really great. It was a nice and quick way to serve hot eggs to a large group for brunch. I used parchment paper to line the baking tray to make it easier to roll. Also, I would suggest adding milk to the flour first, and then adding the eggs to avoid lumpy flour balls in the final mixture. Thanks!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped or 9 slices of any deli ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat eggs and milk until fluffy.
- Add flour, salt and pepper and beat or whisk until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set (Keep an eye on them at the 6 minute mark -- depending on your oven, they could set that fast!).
- Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
- Place seam side down on serving dish.
- Cut into slices.