Recipe by coconutcream
Exactly what the title says!
Top Review by Shphppy
I'm sorry but this just didn't seem to turn out correctly. It was too soft and runny for our tastes so I ended up serving it over toasted rolls. Perhaps it needs more mashed potatoes as the previous reviewer suggested or even cubed cooked potatoes would work nicely.
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (made with skim milk)
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 lb ham, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mashed potatoes and mustard. Spread evenly in bottom of nonstick 8-inch square baking pan.
- Add ham cubes in layer on top of potatoes.
- In electric blender, blend cottage cheese and cheddar cheese until fairly smooth. Spread over ham.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until casserole is heated through.