If you like "melts", omit the second slice of pumpernickel and run the sandwich under the broiler to melt the cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together sugar and cinnamon in medium-size bowl.
- 2Add apple and lemon juice; gently toss.
- 3For one sandwich, spread 2 slices of bread with some of the mustard.
- 4Top one slice, mustard side up, with lettuce leaves, 1/4 of the ham, 1/4 of the brie and 1/4 of the apple slices.
- 5Place second slice of bread, mustard side down, over apples.
- 6Cut sandwich in half.
- 7Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Ham and Brie Sandwich With Honey Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 922.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: