Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like "melts", omit the second slice of pumpernickel and run the sandwich under the broiler to melt the cheese.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in medium-size bowl.
- Add apple and lemon juice; gently toss.
- For one sandwich, spread 2 slices of bread with some of the mustard.
- Top one slice, mustard side up, with lettuce leaves, 1/4 of the ham, 1/4 of the brie and 1/4 of the apple slices.
- Place second slice of bread, mustard side down, over apples.
- Cut sandwich in half.
- Repeat to make 3 more sandwiches.