Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it's pretty healthy. The taste is lacking something... May need to season it up a bit more w/ some fresh herbs.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large, shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay lettuce leaves on bottom of baking dish.
- Season the halibut w/ thyme, 1/4 tsp salt & pepper.
- Place 1 fillet on each lettuce leaf and top w/ remaining 4 leaves.
- Drizzle w/ half & half and wine.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- After baking, pour the juices into a small saucepan.
- Add cucumber and cook over low heat until slightly thickened and reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes.
- Season w/ salt and spoon over fish.