I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it's pretty healthy. The taste is lacking something... May need to season it up a bit more w/ some fresh herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Coat a large, shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Lay lettuce leaves on bottom of baking dish.
- 4Season the halibut w/ thyme, 1/4 tsp salt & pepper.
- 5Place 1 fillet on each lettuce leaf and top w/ remaining 4 leaves.
- 6Drizzle w/ half & half and wine.
- 7Dot with butter.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes.
- 9After baking, pour the juices into a small saucepan.
- 10Add cucumber and cook over low heat until slightly thickened and reduced to 1/4 cup, about 2 minutes.
- 11Season w/ salt and spoon over fish.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Halibut Wrapped in Lettuce
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 143.6 mg
- Sodium 540.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 86.2 g