Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping
Make and share this Baked Halibut With Walnuts Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place fish on a well greased sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and wine.
- Combine walnuts, grated cheese, and milk, spread on the top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil, sealing the ends and top with double folds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fish is tender and flaky.