Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping
Make and share this Baked Halibut With Walnuts Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place fish on a well greased sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and wine.
- Combine walnuts, grated cheese, and milk, spread on the top of the fish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Wrap the fish tightly in foil, sealing the ends and top with double folds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the fish is tender and flaky.