1/4 Photos of Baked Halibut With Jalapenos
Chef #231634 Kristi's Note:
This was a recipe that was given to my mother when we lived in Alaska. We caught our own fresh halibut and combined mayo and jalapenos to make a tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place halibut filets in a glass baking dish.
- 2Spread mayonnaise evenly over halibut.
- 3Sprinkle Monterey Jack Cheese over halibut.
- 4Add jalapenos and pour a small amount of juice from jar to coat halibut.
- 5Bake in oven at 350 degrees until halibut is done.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Halibut With Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.6
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 184.4 mg
- Sodium 626.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 98.9 g