Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was a recipe that was given to my mother when we lived in Alaska. We caught our own fresh halibut and combined mayo and jalapenos to make a tasty dish.
- 4 halibut fillets
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or more if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno (or more if you like)
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese
- jalapeno juice, small amount
- Place halibut filets in a glass baking dish.
- Spread mayonnaise evenly over halibut.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack Cheese over halibut.
- Add jalapenos and pour a small amount of juice from jar to coat halibut.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until halibut is done.
This was so good and so easy.
This is sooooo good very simple and easy to prepare and it tastes wonderful. The Jalapenos go so well with it.I will be making this often. Thanks for such a wonderful receipe.
We enjoyed this recipe. I used a fresh chopped Jalapeno and lite mayo, cut the recipe back to 2 servings Thanks Kristi for a keeper