- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh tarragon (or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs halibut steaks (4 small)
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a small bowl, stir the first 9 ingredients together.
- Place fish in 4 indiviidual 4x6 inch gratin dishes that have been lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Spread crumb-nut mixture over the top of each fish.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes and the top is golden.
- Serve with lemon wedges.