1/1 Photo of Baked Halibut Steaks
Delicious and easy way to make halibut steaks. Recipe souce: Bon Appetit (December, 1986)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
- 2Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook for 8- 10 minutes.
- 4Add green onions, parsley, garlic and tomato sauce. Continue cooking over medium low for 5 minutes.
- 5Season fish with salt and pepper. Place in prepared pan.
- 6Pour sauce over fish.
- 7Bake for 20-30 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Halibut Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 433.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 49.4 g