Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Luxurious, healthy and smart enough to serve at a dinner party, this is quality food.
- 2 leeks, well washed and cut into fine julienne strips
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into fine julienne strips
- 2 halibut steaks
- 4 sprigs fresh dill
- 6 slices lemons
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Cut out two large circles of baking parchment or greaseproof paper (the size of a large dinner plate). You want a few inches around the fish, so if you are using something other than halibut, work to that size. It can't be too big and if it's too small the fish won't steam properly.
- Fold each paper in half, then in the centre of one side divide the ingredients between them. Pile up the leeks and carrots, add the fish, then the dill, lemon and seasoning. Scrunch up the sides of paper, then add the oil and wine.
- Make a parcel by folding up the sides. Then put each parcel in a big piece of foil, scrunch it up to seal then place each on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Discard the foil and serve the parcels on large plates. Open and eat while piping hot.