Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The halibut is the aristocrat of deep-sea fishes. From the New England chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- Rinse halibut and place in a well-greased baking pan.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place onion slices on top of fish and top with bacon slices.
- Dot with butter and bake in a preheated 400F oven for about 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily, basting frequently.
- Serve garnished with lemon quarters and parsley.